Skip navigation

Serving the Greater Riverside Area

Done Right, Priced Right

888-756-4255

Menu
Home / Air Conditioning / Air Conditioning Repair

Residential AC Repair in Riverside, CA

Air conditioners rarely break down at a moment of our choosing. When it does happen, it’s usually at a time when our air conditioner usage is at its peak: right in the middle of a hot summer day. But don’t panic and call just anyone—what you need is the help of a reliable and trustworthy air conditioning repair service.

Whether you need central AC system repairs,  heat pump repairs, or a ductless mini-split repairs, RKM Heating and Air Conditioning is here to help.

Why choose us for AC repair in Riverside?

We’re a company that gets done things right the first time. After all, that’s what it means to be a NATE-certified and fully licensed HVAC technician. You won’t be able to say the same of a handyman or DIY enthusiast. No matter what the problem, our technicians will arrive in a fully-stocked truck, ready to take care of all your AC repair issues.

Schedule an Appointment Now. Done right, priced right. RKM provides the highest quality, for the best value.

Have Your System Repaired by a Professional

No one calls in for central AC repairs with the expectation that those repairs won’t last through the summer. However, when you depend on an amateur, that might just be what you get. While you may encounter a handyman in Riverside, CA who claims they can do "all things air conditioning," you need to hire someone who has the certifications and experience to back it up. Knowing the difference between different air conditioners, their warranties, and how to properly complete repairs on them isn’t something that can be faked.

While central and ductless AC repair is relatively safe, there’s a lot that can go wrong if these refrigerant-based air conditioners are not given the proper treatment. Of course, you don’t have to deal with that stress when you get repairs done with RKM Heating and Air Conditioning. Not only do we have experience working with all brands of air conditioners, but we can guarantee a job that’s done properly the first time. Get in touch with us today and we’ll send over a certified technician to assess your system.

Common Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair

We deal with some fairly predictable weather here in Riverside, CA and the surrounding areas. Throughout most of the year, we’re dealing with temperatures that doesn’t go drastically above or below "warm." Even so, if your air conditioner is running, then it means your AC is gradually accumulating wear and tear. It doesn’t matter if it’s central AC repair or ductless AC repair we’re talking about, the warning signs will be mostly the same:

  • Increased energy bills, a side-effect of your AC struggling to run efficiently.
  • New, strange noises that the machine wasn’t making before.
  • Warm air (or no air at all) coming from the vents or unit.
  • The unit repeatedly turning on and off.
  • Any other new or strange behaviors.

While preventative maintenance is estimated to prevent about 85% of AC repair issues, RKM Heating and Air Conditioning will be there the other 15% of the time for your urgent repair needs.