Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Online Store
If there is one issue that is really going to drag down the overall performance of your home, it is the air leak! Air leaks are a serious problem in many homes around here, and while air leaks may not sound all that detrimental, they can actually cause a lot of issues in your house. Fortunately for you, our home performance professionals are here to offer outstanding air sealing services in Riverside, CA.
The theory and logic behind air sealing is quite simple, but doing the job right does call for a professional. When you hire RKM Heating and Air Conditioning to seal up your home against air leaks, you can count on solutions that will be custom tailored to your home and its unique needs. Stop wasting energy, and the money that you’ve paid for it. Give us a call today to learn more about how air sealing can benefit you.
When to Consider Air Sealing
It is important to remember that scheduling air sealing does not necessarily mean that you’ll need every type of air sealing service completed. Different problems call for different solutions. We believe in being comprehensive, of course, so no matter what air sealing methods may best suit your needs, you can expect nothing shy of a job well done when working with us. Here are a few warning signs that air sealing may be necessary.
- Increased energy costs, due to heat being gained and lost via air leaks.
- Trouble controlling humidity levels, particularly during heating and cooling seasons.
- Hot or cold spots popping up throughout the house.
- Drafts near door or window frames.
- Increase in airborne pollutants in home.
Your Air Sealing Options
We don’t expect you to be an expert in air sealing. If you were, you wouldn’t be calling us to seal up your home, right? When you entrust your air sealing services to a contractor, you need to know that you are not being sold something that you don’t need. Not only are we a multiple Angie’s List Super Service Award winner, but our technicians are indoor air quality, NATE, and Energy Upgrade California®–certified as well. We offer the following services.
- Caulking. You’ve no doubt seen a caulking gun in action before. By applying caulking to weak spots in your home’s thermal envelope, we can nip unwanted heat transfer in the bud.
- Weather–stripping. By sealing gaps around your doors and windows with weather–stripping materials, we can prevent drafts that drain energy efficiency out of your home.
- Attic Air Sealing: By using the right kinds of heat–resistant caulk and insulating materials, we can seal your attic effectively, too. This will help to keep heat in during the cooling season and will protect humidity levels, as well.
Why Hire a Professional for Air Sealing Services?
Can you pick up most of the materials that an air sealing project will require at a good hardware/construction materials store? Sure, you could. That doesn’t make you a seasoned professional in the process, though, and it is a very challenging DIY job. Don’t waste money on materials, or your own time, trying to seal your attic up on your own.
Our technicians will make sure that only materials of the highest quality are used, and that they are used properly. Optimizing your home to fight against inefficiency caused by drafts and air leaks requires more than a caulking gun. It requires the extensive training and knowledge that our technicians possess. Leave your air sealing in Riverside, CA to us for a job well done.
Done right, priced right. RKM provides the highest quality, for the best value.