Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Online Store
The greatest part of our business is helping homeowners throughout the community to live in greater comfort. This is not always as simple as it may sound, though. Sure, our technicians take great care to guide homeowners to the right HVAC systems, and we always design and engineer each system with each home’s specifications in mind. That being said, the temperature in your home is really only part of the equation.
It is also very important, both for your comfort and your health, that you are surrounded by high quality air in your home. What many people fail to understand is that the air quality within their homes is actually often worse than that of the air outside! Don’t let high levels of airborne pollutants or issues with humidity drag your comfort or health down. Schedule professional indoor air quality services in Riverside, CA with RKM Heating and Air Conditioning.
Signs of Subpar Indoor Air Quality
Your indoor air quality in Riverside, CA should be kept high, but before you can go about improving your indoor air quality you are going to first need to learn to spot signs of trouble. There are many ways that various issues with your indoor air quality may manifest themselves. It is incredibly beneficial to know what it is that you are looking for.
- Increased levels of dust/airborne pollutants. If your home is looking a little unclean, despite the fact that your cleaning regiment hasn’t changed, it could be due to higher levels of airborne pollutants settling throughout the house. Keep an eye out for dusty surfaces and visible particles in the air.
- Dry, itchy skin or muggy air. These are two of the most common signs of humidity control issues. If the air in your home is too dry, then your skin, nose, and throat can start to dry out. If the air is too humid, you’ll feel uncomfortable in muggy conditions.
- Aggravated allergy/asthma symptoms. It is important to remember that, for individuals with allergies or respiratory issues, subpar air quality can have a hugely negative impact on their overall quality of life. Don’t let your IAQ lead to flare–ups of such conditions.
How to Improve Indoor Air Quality
Now that you have a few ideas of what to look for in terms of air quality symptoms, you are probably wondering what can be done about the problem(s). The answer is: a lot. We install and service many indoor air quality systems in Riverside, CA, and we are dedicated to finding those systems that will most benefit you and integrating them into your home successfully. Following are some examples of how we can boost your indoor air quality.
- Air quality testing is a great way to get the process started. There are a lot of ways in which your indoor air quality may suffer, and this testing allows us to diagnose problems accurately.
- Air duct cleaning is a great way in which to protect your air quality while also optimizing system performance. Don’t let dirty air ducts drag you down!
- Air filtration systems and air purifiers, including UV air purifiers, are used to remove airborne pollutants and to eradicate biological pollutants. We’ll determine exactly what you need.
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers work best as whole–home solutions. Skip the portable models you can buy at the hardware store, and allow us to integrate humidity controls into your home.
- Heat and energy recovery ventilators are ideal for balancing energy efficiency with indoor air quality. Don’t waste energy just because you want to vent your home for improved air quality.
- Radon testing and mitigation is important for ensuring a safe environment in your home. If purchasing a new home, we can test for Radon, and our mitigation services keep you safe.
Let Us Install and Service Your Indoor Air Quality Systems
We are here to evaluate your indoor air quality objectively and to ensure that you have the systems in place to improve upon it. For IAQ system installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance, we’re the professionals to call. Contact us with any questions that you may have.
Done right, priced right. RKM provides the highest quality, for the best value.