Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Maintenance Program
Starting up one’s own business is always a gamble. For some people, though, following their vision for what a company can be—and what they believe a company should be—is irresistible. That is certainly the case when it comes to RKM Heating and Air Conditioning and our history. Believe it or not, our thriving, respected company was started out by two brothers with just $200 in their pockets! This all happened during one of our country’s most severe economic downturns in history, too.
So how does a company succeed under such immense pressure? We’ve built our company on the reputation that we’ve grown one job at a time, and on the positive word of mouth from those that we’ve completed those jobs for. At RKM Heating and Air Conditioning, complete the job right the first time and providing our clients with options is our way of doing things. We are here to help others, be it our clients or even other HVAC contractors in need of guidance.
What We Can Do for You
RKM Heating and Air Conditioning offers a great selection of professional heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, home performance, and commercial services in Riverside, CA. These services include, but are not limited to, the following.
- New system installations.
- Routine HVAC maintenance.
- HVAC and IAQ system repairs.
- Energy audits.
- Duct cleaning.
- Tank/Tankless water heater services.
- Insulation installation/replacement.
- Radon testing/mitigation.
- Home automation.
In addition to these services and the many others that our technicians can handle for you, remember that we also design and engineer systems specifically for the properties that need them. By optimizing your systems for your property, taking your energy consumption, home efficiency, and budget under careful consideration, we are able to get you the most bang for your buck. We offer multiple brands, and are here to guide you throughout any job that you need done.
We Hold Many Certifications
While we have plenty of satisfied customers giving us great reviews and offering testimonials and referrals, we also hold many certifications further showing our commitment to excellence. Our licenses and certifications include the following.
- NATE certification (company and technicians).
- C–20 HVAC licensed.
- Indoor air quality certification (company and technicians).
- Preventive maintenance certification (company and technicians).
- Heat exchanger certification (company and technicians).
- 410a certification (company and technicians).
- Energy Upgrade California® certification.
- Renovate America certification.
- HERO certification.
- AC Pro certification (company and technicians).
- Angie’s List Super Service Award winner 2011–2016.
- AC Pro Award winner (most rebates given).
- HERS Rater certification (company and technicians).
- Maytag iQ certification (company and technicians).
We Even Offer Free Estimates
Our passion for great customer service extends beyond the work that we do in designing and installing new systems in our clients’ properties. It actually all starts with a free estimate, should you want to take advantage of the offer. When we say that we want to guide you through the process, we mean right from the beginning. Call now for a free estimate on your new equipment installation or replacement.
Done right, priced right. RKM provides the highest quality, for the best value.