Ductwork is a key component of any HVAC system. Ducts are the primary conduit for distributing air throughout a home. Proper duct installation is important to ensure your HVAC system is operating efficiently and successfully cooling or heating your home.
Your heating and air conditioning typically accounts for 49% or more of your homes energy cost.
If the ducts in your home are in unconditioned space, have them sealed and insulated. If you’re building a new house, place ducts in the conditioned space to avoid the energy losses associated with most duct systems.
Air Duct Replacement Services for HVAC
- Our duct installation process consists of:Ascertaining the scope of heating and cooling areas in your home. This helps us to ensure that both the ductwork and the entire HVAC system will be adequately servicing your entire house.
- Correctly sizing the ducts we install to make sure they’re not too big or too small for your HVAC system. Ducts that are incorrectly sized can lead to inefficiencies in the entire heating and cooling process.
- Using specialized diagnostic techniques to make sure the system we install is designed correctly for your home.
- Carefully checking the duct system to make sure it’s providing proper airflow throughout all areas of your home.
Following duct installation we highly recommend you consider having your entire HVAC system – including ductwork – inspected at least twice a year, once in the spring (in preparation for summer) and again in the fall (in preparation for winter). A little preemptive maintenance can go a long way towards ensuring your system will last a long time.
Air Duct Seal & Repair
Cleaning a duct sometimes is not enough. Over time our ducts can develop cracks and holes from dirt and debris, transitioning from hot to cold and from age. Saving energy means saving money. Sealed and insulated ducts are the best way to save. Clean and repaired ducts will lessen condensation, which in turn will keep your home free of moister that can cause bad odor, mildew and bacteria. Unsealed ducts can be dark and moist; allowing unwanted contaminates to be circulated through your home.
Air Duct Inspections
A duct leak system inspection is crucial in making sure your air conditioning system is functioning properly. Overtime your air ducts can acquire rips and tears from dirt, debris and a number of other reasons. When you have leaks in your duct system your air quality is affected tremendously. Dirt and debris and other potentially harmful pollutants are then able to seep inside your duct work and filter through your home.
Energy efficiency is always our main objective. We want to able to provide you with the best indoor air quality feasible. If you have rips and tear in your duct system your air conditioning system will be working overtime, which in turn can leave you with a substantially higher energy bill. In order to ensure the best air quality you should have your ducts inspected at least once every 3 years.
Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Are you in need of professional Air Duct Cleaning Services? Air Duct Cleaning all throughout the Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties. Our professional air duct cleaning technicians use the best duct cleaning technology available and are able to meet all of your air duct cleaning needs. Many home owners neglect cleaning their air ducts, which causes their HVAC system to work inefficiently — this combined with not cleaning out the air filters every three months can cause dirty air to circulate through out the environment, resulting in higher energy costs and lack of clean air. We recommend getting your air ducts cleaning every 3-5 years, depending on how often you use your Heating and Cooling System.
Duct Work Types
Flex offers a complete line of high-quality, value-priced duct products featuring a 10-year warranty. Three grades of products, each one a perfect match for a specific application.
- Reduced total installation cost – fast, economical installation.
- Certified UL 181 & NFPA 90A and 90B for US & Canada
- Superior insulation and thermal performance.
- Easily shaped to fit over all inlets and quickly connects to fast fittings.
- Unique construction will not unravel when cut.
For homeowners, builders and HVAC contractors who want a superior IAQ product, EverClean comes Greenguard-certified and features a lifetime warranty to the original homeowner.
Why EverClean is better for you
- Certified Cleanliness – Designed to prevent mold and mildew growth, EverClean ducts are GreenGuard™ certified and meet stringent IAQ standards.
- Energy Savings – Increasing duct insulation reduces energy bills, and provides constant comfort.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – Insulated ducts reduce condensation and resulting mold growth.
- Quieter Environment – The fiber glass core serves as an excellent acoustic insulator.
- Lifetime Warranty – Thermaflex now provides a lifetime warranty to the original homeowner.
- Fire Retardant Inner Core – Duct components are flame-resistant and self-extinguishing.
Commercial Metal Ducting
- Rigid designs and last an extremely long time
- Smooth surfaces allow for less static pressure which increases air flow
- Cleaner look when exposed to visual or open ceilings
- Spiral, Rectangular and custom made to fit any application
- Stainless steel , Sheet metal, circle lined and other types available
underground air duct systems for heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC). The BlueDuct is the only proven, direct-burial underground duct system made from ultra-durable, advanced HDPE (high-density polyethylene). The products are engineered to protect against corrosion, mold and mildew, radon, rust, water and air leaks. The BlueDuct systems have been installed in thousands of buildings, for over a decade, with trouble-free, long-term performance.
The BlueDuct Benefits
- Fast and easy installation
- Won’t corrode, leak, rust or crush
- Long-lasting, problem-free performance
- Can contribute toward LEED® points
- Provides energy savings
- Readily available for fast shipment
- Engineering and CAD support services